- Lend an air of dignity and elegance to your company property.
- Discourage climbers.
- Are cost-effective because they can last many years to come: this fence might be the last one you’ll ever have to install.
- Are an eco-friendly option because they reduce waste.
- Work well with most landscapes.
- Are a low-maintenance option, which makes them even more cost-effective.
- Are available in a variety of styles and colors so you can showcase your property and brand to best advantage.
If you want beauty as well as security, iron fences are your best bet.
Your style options run the gamut, and include:
- Brick, concrete, or decorative posts.
- Decorative fencing or tall security fencing.
- Patterned fencing, or fencing with graphic elements.
- Spiked or smooth-top fencing.
- Straight or curved-top fencing.
Take a look at some of our other commercial projects!
We’ve designed and installed thousands of fences across the Houston and its surrounding area. We’ve done it for a variety of business types, including:
- Government offices
- Apartment Complexes
- Office complexes
Ask for references. You might just recognize some of the names attached to our past projects.
Why Trust Custom Security Fence & Iron Works with your new commercial fence?
We’ve been helping companies in the Houston metro area for over 35 years, and we’ve developed a work method combining high-quality craftsmanship with cost-effectiveness. We customize every job to meet your needs because no two properties are alike.
You can trust in our old-fashioned values: promises that bind, courtesy, and
professionalism. We take pride in our work, and that level of care shines through everything we do. When you call us you can have the peace-of-mind that comes with knowing your project will be done in a time efficient manner and on-budget.
Many of our customers, especially our commercial customers, call us for all of their projects. Most of our business comes from repeat business or referrals. You can trust we’re here to build a relationship with you, one we hope will last as long as our sturdiest fences do.
Our sales team knows our product base inside and out and stands ready to answer your questions or to make recommendations.