What does your company have to protect? Expensive equipment? Grounds in
high-vandalism areas? Corporate secrets?
Do you need to keep thieves and other trespassers off your property? Are you trying to protect visitors or employees from hazardous areas?
No matter what you need to protect, a chain-link fence is the most cost-effective way to get the job done.
Here are a few other chain link fence projects we’ve done for other businesses in the Houston Metro area.
Chain Link Fence Options
Building a chain link fence isn’t as straightforward as you might believe. You have some choices.
- Will you add a sliding automated gate, or a locking walk-through gate, or both? Some businesses need multiple gates for different purposes.
- Does your fence need barbed wire or some other security option?
- Would you like to smooth out the look of your fence by adding top cappers?
- How tall does the fence need to be?
- Do you need privacy mesh?
- Do you want to enhance your branding by color-coating your chain link fence?
- Does your fence need to be super strong, requiring the use of galvanized chain link instead of standard chain link?
Tell us what you want and need so we can help you design the fence system that will meet your needs.
It’s impossible to say what your project will cost before we have a look, but we can give you a few things to think about.
A typical chain link fence would cost between $15 to $50 per foot, depending on the fence height and the materials used. You’ll receive competitive prices from us, tailored to your unique project.
This quote includes professional installation as well as top-notch fencing materials.
Why Call Us?
Here are just a few reasons why you should consider Custom Security Fence & Iron Works as your commercial chain link fence provider.
- We work to eliminate or remove disruptions to your business while we build your fence.
- We’re professional craftsmen who take pride in our work. You can expect your fence to last.
- We keep our promises. Your job will be done in an efficient timely manner and and on-budget.
- We form relationships. You’re not a one-and-done with us.